Here’s A Brief Of What is Covered In This Extended Essay Guide!
Acing your Extended Essay can be easier than you think. Many IB students don’t know the correct steps and end up putting redundant effort into writing a disappointing essay. We have done all the hard work for you. All you need to do is follow these 5 steps mentioned in this guide and you will be writing a quality Extended Essay in no time! You won’t only save the effort. Following our advice closely will get you closer to scoring a 36 on 36 on your Extended Essay.
- Tips for choosing the right subject for you to write your Extended Essay in.
- Understanding what qualifies a teacher to be your mentor
- Understanding what makes a good Research Question and how exactly it is different from the title of your essay
- Learn how to upgrade your writing style
- And finally, a detailed explanation of mystical creatures like ‘thesis statement’ and ‘topic statement’ without which, your Extended Essay will be bland and unattractive.
Examples speak louder than advice!
With this guide, we give you a perfect example of an Extended Essay which did the impossible of scoring a 36 on 36. Since you are kind enough to make Nail IB your virtual companion to hustle through IB, all of this is absolutely free!