IB Geography Video Course Creator
We Seek A Qualified IB Geography Teacher To Create A Video Course For Our Platform. Are You Passionate About IB Geography? Apply Now!
Nail IB is a leading educational technology platform that provides students enrolled in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma program with high-quality video tutorials, resources, and tools. We are currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced IB Geography video instructor to create an engaging and comprehensive course for our platform.
As an IB Geography video instructor, you will develop a comprehensive video course that covers the IB Geography syllabus. The course will be designed to help IB students improve their understanding and application of geographical concepts, including human and physical geography. You will work closely with our founder to ensure that the course aligns with the IB curriculum and Nail IB's high standards.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to
- Creating high-quality video lessons that cover the entire IB Geography syllabus, including IA, EE, and past paper solutions.
- Developing lesson plans, assessments, and other instructional materials.
- Collaborating with the content team to ensure the course aligns with the IB curriculum and Nail IB's standards.
- Staying up-to-date with IB trends, research, and geography instruction best practices.
- Communicating with Nail IB's support team to address any concerns or questions about the course.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Geography or a related field. (Not required for IB Alumni)
- Teaching certification in IB Geography. (Not required for IB Alumni)
- At least 3 years of experience teaching IB Geography.
- Experience creating high-quality video content for educational purposes (good to have).
- Strong knowledge of the IB Geography syllabus and assessment criteria.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work remotely and meet deadlines.
- Passion for education and helping students succeed.
We will consider hiring candidates instantly if they meet any of the following criteria
- Official IB examiner
- Official IB IA Examiner
- Member of the IB syllabus review committee
- More than 6 years of teaching experience
- IB alumni with a perfect score of 45/45
The successful candidate must be able to commit to the following
- Deliver at least 3-4 hours of video content every week, which should take around 7-8 hours to produce.
- Maintain a chill and focused vibe.
- Have a todo attitude.
- Understand the value of time.
- Be passionate about improving the lives of IB students.
The following equipment will be provided, if required
- HD webcam
- Nail IB T-Shirt
If you are a qualified and experienced IB Geography teacher who is passionate about education and wants to make a difference in the lives of IB students worldwide, we encourage you to apply. We move quickly, and if we like your sample video, you can start creating a course within a week.
To apply, please submit your resume and a sample video lesson. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Zoé at firstname.lastname@example.org to open a dialogue and learn more about the position.
Frequently Asked Questions
200 Barangaroo Ave,
New South Wales,
E 48/4, Pocket D Okhla Phase II,
Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi,
Hapur, Uttar Pradesh,