You may demand a full or partial refund in the following cases:
1. When you repeatedly encounter an error that prevents you from using our website properly, and if we are not able to correct the error within 30 working days.
Refund is only given in this case you provided the requested detailed information about the issue, such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc.
2. When you were mistakenly double charged.
3. When you can't cancel the subscription on your computer due to any technical reasons.
We reserve the rights to decline refund requests in the following cases.
1. When user informs about changing his decision on buying the subscription after trying out the advanced version of Nail IB.
Nail IB doesn't require mandatory subscription purchase for proper use, Free files and tests allows an access to all major functionality of our website. By subscribing to one of Nail IB's paid plans you express your satisfaction with the free files and the free trials of Take A Test module.
2. When the subscription was cancelled after the payement date for the next month
Nail IB’s subscription can be cancelled anytime up until the day of the next scheduled payment. Each payment is taken in advance for a month of advanced website use, the payment day is the first day of the subscription month. In case you cancel the subscription after or on the payment date for the next month, the funds for that month won’t be returned.
3. When the complaint is based on the lack of the features we never stated Nail IB provides.
4. When the application does not work properly due to force majeure circumstances, such as major IBDP course changes we cannot control or immediately adapt to.
if you disagree with our refund policy, you can contact your bank and initiate a chargeback.
Once the refund or chargeback is processed, you will not be able to use Nail IB.